- What to Write in a Housewarming Card:
- Sample Housewarming Messages
- Housewarming Quotes
- Inspirational Wishes for the Housewarming Card
- Bible Verses for a Housewarming Card
- Housewarming Home Advice and Wisdom Quotes
- Housewarming Blessings and Prayers
- What Is An Excellent Housewarming Gift?
- What do you say in a Housewarming card?
- Should I Send A Housewarming Card?
- What is the best Housewarming poem?
What to Write in a Housewarming Card:
- Congratulations! May you find great happiness & joy in your new home.
- Home sweet home – Best wishes and God Bless.
- Congratulations on your new place.
- We are so excited for you. We wish you all the best.
- Your new place is great. Congratulation!
- Welcome Neighbor! Looking forward to getting to know you. If you need anything, we’re here.
- May your new home be filled with love and good health.
Sample Housewarming Messages
- Wishing you many years of abundance and health.
- There’s no place like home.
- Home is where your story begins.
- May your home be a place where friends meet, family gatherings, and love grows.
- Wishing you lots of happiness, fun, and laughter in your new house.
- Congratulations – the move is over!
- Wishing you a fruitful life in your new home.
- A house is not a home without love.
- Home is where they have to let you in.
- May your new home be filled with laughter and love.
- Bringing you happiness year after year.
- May happiness & love move in with you.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Wishing you all the best in your new home.
- May your first home bring you lasting happiness.
- A brand-new home and a jubilant smile on your face! We’re happy for you.
- Your new home is lovely.
- Congrats on your new home. Wishing you the best!
- People usually are the happiest at home – William Shakespeare
- Bless this house as we come and go, Bless this house as our children grow, Bless our families when they gather in, Bless our house with love and friends – Unknown
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. – Maya Angelou
- Homeownership is the cornerstone of a strong community. – Rick Renzi
- May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility. – Mary Annie Radmacher
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. – Jane Austen
- Be a ruthless editor of what you allow into your home. Ask yourselves, “What does this object mean to me?” – Nate Berkus
- There is something permanent and something extremely profound in owning a home. – Kenny Guinn
Inspirational Wishes for the Housewarming Card
May your new home be filled with plenty of love and warmth.
- A house is made of walls and beams, a home is made of love and dreams.
- Love is… Buying your first home together.
- A new home is more than just a new dwelling… It’s a new beginning full of hope, laughter, and family joy. God bless your new home and family!
- In this house we do SECOND CHANCES, we do FORGIVENESS, we do MISTAKES, we do REAL, we do I’M SORRYS, we do LOUD really well, we do HUGS, we do LOVE, we do FAMILY.
- After a busy day you will seek peace and solace, for which your new home will be the place.
- We hope your new home provides you years of enjoyment and a peaceful retreat from the rest of the busy world.
- HOUSES are all about cement, bricks, mortar and wood. HOMES are all about loved ones, family, parties and food. Congratulations on your new home.
- Your dream has come true! Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and happiness never ends.
- Home is Where You Place Your Dreams and Hopes – Enjoy!
- Hoping your new home affords you years of pleasure and a peaceful retreat from the rest of the frantic world.
Bible Verses for a Housewarming Card
- Whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace be to this house! – Luke 10:5
- But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. – Joshua 24:15
- And thus you shall greet him: ‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have. – 1 Samuel 25:6
- I have indeed built you an exalted house, a place for you to dwell in forever. – 1 Kings 8:13
- By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. – Proverbs 24:3-4
- My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. – Isaiah 32:18
- Prepare your work outside; get everything ready for yourself in the field, and after that build your house. – Proverbs 24:27
- Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place. For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will be there for all time. – 2 Chronicles 7:15-16
- The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the dwelling of the righteous. – Proverbs 3:33
Housewarming Home Advice and Wisdom Quotes
- Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate – Andrew Carnegie
- Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. Will Rogers
- Replace Every Lock On Your House.
- The best time to buy a house is five years ago – Ray Brown
- Clean Your Home And Call An Exterminator.
- Don’t think of the Cost – Think of the Value.
- Some people look for a nice home, others make a nice home.
Housewarming Blessings and Prayers
- God Bless Your New Home.
- May all who enter this dwelling sense your everlasting peace and abundant joy, And may all who live here know and experience the fullness of your eternal love. We ask all this in the glorious name of Jesus, our savior and protector.
- Salt – that life always has flavor…, Bread – that this house may never know hunger…, Wine – that joy and prosperity may reign forever… God Bless
- O heavenly Father, Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless and sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it, and do Thou vouchsafe to fill it with all good things; grant to them, O Lord, the abundance of heavenly blessings and from the richness of the earth every substance necessary for life, and finally direct their desires to the fruits of Thy mercy. At our entrance, therefore, deign to bless and sanctify this house as Thou didst deign to bless the house of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob; and may the angels of Thy light, dwelling within the walk of this house, protect it and those who dwell therein. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. – Catholic New Home Prayer
- Baruch Ata A-do-nai Elo-heinu Melech Haolam she-hech-e-ya-nu v’ki-ma-nu v’hi-gi-ya-nu li-z’man hazeh. – Blessed are You, L-rd our G‑d, King of the Universe, who has granted us life, sustained us and enabled us to reach this occasion. – Jewish New Home Dedication
- Spirit of God we welcome you into this place. Come inhabit every room with your wonderful presence.
- May the Lord bless this new home with love and laughter – Good Luck!
What Is An Excellent Housewarming Gift?
- Personalized Key Chains
- Kitchen Towels
- Gift Certificate (Restaurant, Cleaning Service ..)
- Fancy Candle
- Wood Charcuterie Board
- Fresh Baked Goods
What do you say in a Housewarming card?
When someone purchases a new home, it is always an exciting time for them. Your genuine best wishes will be welcomed when they come from the heart. The following housewarming messages will help you share a note of optimism, in the joyous occasion.:
- Congratulations on your beautiful home.
- All the best in settling into your new home
- Best wishes on moving into your new house
- Welcome to the neighborhood! If you need anything, give us a call.
- Home sweet home!
- Wishing you a happy moving day.
- Best wishes for the new house. I can’t wait to see it.
Should I Send A Housewarming Card?
Absolutely, It’s very important to send a card. Moving into a new home is a very important life experience for everybody.
What is the best Housewarming poem?
A home is not only a place where you live,
But also where you also learn to give.
A home is not just a place where you stay,
But also where you build a life each day.
A home is a place where all your dreams rest;
For your new home, I wish you the best.